Peer to peer fundraisers are a wonderful way for you to explain to your friends and family why Caring for Cambodia is important to you! Be sure to open your heart and explain what makes you feel passionate about our mission.
Share a memory or use this area to explain that, during this time of social distancing, the world has shifted and the nature of fundraising must shift with it. Luckily, with the power of technology, we can maintain, and even strengthen, the support we show to our communities both near and far.
It is innately human to seek a sense of purpose. Creating a personal campaign to support the organization you care about most gives you a chance to do something small, but make a big impact. You can spread the word about Caring for Cambodia and get your friends and family to rally behind a cause close to your heart.
How, you might ask, would I do this?
A FEW IDEAS (but we encourage creativity!)
* You can donate your birthday by asking everyone who was going to buy you a gift to donate to your personal fundraiser page instead!
* Celebrate back to school in YOUR community with a fundraising drive to support classroom supplies, teacher training and more for students in our CFC schools.
* Run/walk/ride your own mini-marathon - it's one of the few activities we can still do outside the house OR you can do it indoors on a treadmill or a stationary bike! Ask your friends and family to agree to sponsor you for every mile; check in on your phone in a Facebook Live or a Instagram Story during your trek; wear a tracker or download an app to show your progress, and ask followers to donate their contribution to your personal fundraiser!
* Record yourself breaking a personal record doing an activity that you love and ask spectators to donate to the cause you love!
* Any creative idea, especially those that can be linked to our core mission, is excellent!
Caring for Cambodia (CFC) is educating a generation of Cambodian children today, to make a difference for Cambodia’s tomorrow. Our schools are safe and well equipped. We train teachers, provide tools, and remove barriers to learning. We build Cambodian leadership to guide and sustain these schools, so that generations of CFC graduates can reach their highest potential and make valuable contributions to their community.
Edit this message to tell users that can't take action (because of their location) how to contribute. For example, consider adding a link to a petition or donation page that you have created, or add social sharing options so that these supporters can help get the word out on social media.
You're all set. A copy of your receipt will be emailed to you. Also, if you did not yet create a username and password for your login to your Fundraiser page, you will receive an email that will get you started on that process. Thank you for choosing to take part in this meaningful effort!